Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Market

This weekend I sold at Kane County Flea Market again.  Shoppers are always shocked when they realize Mark and I set everything up in about 2 hours!  Mark and I work well together.  We don't even  speak to each other, we just do our thing and occasionally I'll move things he just set down or he'll move things I just placed - heh!  We don't have time to discuss how we are going to display and we NEVER have a plan - we just keep moving until everything is out! 
 Here are a few pictures from the market.  










XO Traci









10 comments:

Ellie said...

Oh my gosh~ How I wish I still lived in northern Illinois. I used to go to Kane County, and miss it. Beautiful. Beautiful.

time worn interiors said...

Wow! 2 hours is not much time to set up in! It takes Craig at least 4 hours just to unload our truck, nothing fast on our end!

The booth looked great!

tot

YONKS said...

It looks FANTASTIC - well done!
Dianne
XOXO

Unknown said...

Looks fantastic.I hope all is going well with you...Chickie

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I already left a comment on Mark's blog, but I will say it again. You are a very talented pair. Have you killed Mark yet over the photos. LOL You looked just fine Traci. I'm glad I had a chance to run over and visit you guys. Beautiful display, as always.

Allie said...

It's amazing what two people totally in sync with eachother can accomplish within a time frame. :) Everything looked awesome!

Michelle said...

You do a INCREDIBLE job!!! It seems like you and Mark work very well together :) I am always so excited to see what you have created! See you next month @ Kane ;)

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Looks like a wonderful market! Your space looks great!! Love your displays!
Blessings!

juliejayne said...

Traci, you are my inspiration! Thanks for your post on my blog and for your advice about 3 French Hens market. Your setups are always amazing! I saw the huuuge cabinet last month too at Kane. Love it all! Julie Jones

Kathy said...

Well that wasn't your first rodeo, great job. I see so many treasures and many, many I would love to have. Thanks for sharing,
Kathy