Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I've been busy today!

Yes, I am blogging on a Saturday night:) I spent the entire day at the shop putting out tons of merchandise that I've been meaning to put out.  Lots of one-of-a-kind items! 
Here is a peek at just a few items I put out today!

Tons of new earrings at a great price!


Cuff Bracelets


New coin purses and wallets.


Burlap flower pins, You deserve a medal pins, and floral necklace


Paper flower wreaths - pink and cream



French lavender bath salts


French lavender sachets
Both the bath salts and sachets smell soooo amazing!


Still putting out some Easter items


I've started putting out garden items - already!


Wouldn't this be so sweet on a front door in place of a wreath!?


These jars can hold fresh flowers.



Have a great weekend!
Traci

2 comments:

traci said...

good morning traci. everything looks beautiful. i was wanting to get down to see you yesterday, but i had to puppysit instead. hopefully tomorrow i am heading your way. have a great day.

Tricia @ Vintage No. 35 said...

So many cute items!